Wednesday, February 2

Big Yawns

Wow, i've slept really well the last couple of nights and if I could just get another 24 hrs I might start to feel human again. ;)
Still, I am flexing off work friday to go for coffee with my parents while they are up in the Midlands, its ages since dad came up too and i've not seen them since I went down for a few days in december. Then Saturday I am getting the train to Birmingham for a coffee morninng with Writerbird, i've done this once before and its lovely. She's an amazing chick! :)
Then Sunday the lovely Raficki is calling, i'm really excited, I love American accents! Just today and tommorrow to get through and life kicks off for a good weekend!
Sadly, tommorrow I have to book my smears, its been way too long. Uck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home