Thursday, February 10

Curses!

So yesterday the nurse called in sick, but theboy didn't see fit to answer the phone coz he was in bed, and since I was at work I didn't know!! So I take the afternoon off and pootle down to the doctors, a bag of nerves, I have issues with the indignity and vulnerable of having smears, never mind the general ickness of the whole expeiance. Well now I have to go through all the anxiety again next week!!
I have no idea why I am constantly tired at the moment, but I suspect it may be to do with my eating patterns, I have put pounds back on, which is bad news!!!! I really need to get my head together and push myself forward with this whole health kick stuff!
Wish me luck folks.

I give myself permission to succeed, to be slim and healthy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home