Thursday, June 22

That's it, enough, no more I HAVE HAD IT!!!!

i have had it with being fat and my life revolvong around food
i have had it with the laundry being piled up in the hamper or on the spare bed (clean)
i have had it with fighting the rubbish for space in the garage
i have had it with letting the mess and chaos rule my life and never taking control
i have had it with feeling tired and lacklustre and not wanting to do anything when i get home
i have had it with procrastination and avoidance
i have had it with the crummy carpets in the living room and the bunny chewed wallpaper and skirtings
I have had it!!!!
I am gonna get on top, in control, back in black!!!
I am gonna have clean folded clothes in the wadrobe, i am gonna have polished wooden floors downstairs if i have to sand by hand
I am gonna have painted walls and repaired plaster,
i am gonna havethe right and proper stuff to storage ratio
i am gonna do the 300 trips to the tip with all the household and garden crap in the garage
I am gonna have a life laundry of my possessions
M is gonna get a job in leicester and move in
i am gonna lose weight
i am gonna sort my finances out
and i am gonna do it all with a goddamn freaking smile on my face!!!

so now you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger dawnmarie said...

I like this post.

3:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home