Friday, June 16

reatail therapy

ah the simple joy of shopping. I had plenty of points on my boots card so when this afternoons site visit got cancelled and i discovered i'd rushed lunch for nothing i went back out, with Jo and bought nailvarnish, a sparkly, purply black. I love it!!! not proper dark dark black, much more girly than that. Presently i have only done my thumbs, but i may treat you to a hand photo when i do them properly at the weekend. Oh and the weekend!! It's nearly here and mark is on his way and we are having comedy fun at dylan oran on sunday and booked monday off work and its supposed to be beautiful weather all weekend!!! yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate shopping at the weekend. People rushing in and out, up and down and you don't know where to find shelter! It's much better to do it at weekdays - that's real paradise!

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping is a real joy. I love to buy such cute and attractive things. My mood always become better

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home