Friday, May 27

changing phases

so, last night i went for a few drinks with theboy and got my house key back. It was nice, but emotionally draining, i suppose until his life starts to really fly forward it will be that way. Of course, as we are no longer in a relationship i am not prepared to give much of my energy away, so finding a balance in the mean time is hard. Still it was nice to see him, i hope things pick up for him soon, and he does seem to be doing ok.

On the other hand we have Mark, my new man, who in spite of being sick as a dog with the lurg, which he caught off me, is coming to visit tonight, for, a couple fo days? long weekend? who knows. Anyway, i am totally over excited about having hotness around the house for a few days, its gonna be wonderful!!! I love this bit, the start of a new relationship, its always sooo exciting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home