Monday, April 18

adventurous spirit

Well, I met some of the people i've been chatting to online and it was fun, they were nice. Not at all axe murdery, well I did have some bunny boiler concerns about one that I slept with, but I think its ok. Just me being a control freak. :) non the less, I am monitoring things.
So I am forging forward into a new life, and its an exciting experiance, no strings no commitment, just myself to look after. I am giving the MMB a bit of a break while theboy and I settle the final arrangements, too conflicted at the moment, I want to share everything but there is stuff I want ot keep for myself too, stuff I don't want to share with my real world people.

Anyway.

Birdie is heading back to Brum today, hope she will be ok, I am off to my parents soon and the boy is gonna feed the rats so they don't starve while i'm away. Which is good.

And I have various people to flirt with on line, which is ace. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home