Friday, February 18

A sense of strange

I love theboy deeply and I am endlessly sad that he has gone, but this is a strange break up for us both. I feel hope for the future, my life, our friendship, his success. I feel excitement for the possibilities in my life. I do not feel angry, or alone, or really as tho' i've lost anything. I no longer have his body by me when I wake up, I shall miss his arms, his kisses, but he is still in my life and our love is in tact. I am not relieved because it was not drawn out. I feel sad and when something catched me I fill with tears. I feel distracted and vacant, I expect my focus will return by next week. I feel restless, if I sit still too long I start to wallow, so I am keeping busy.
I am filled with so much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home