Tuesday, June 14

ROCK ON DONINGTON!!!

OMG!!! I had the most awesome weekend. I headed off to Donington Thrusday night with My lovely fella, and a load of mates. We pitched our tents then went for a few beers and generally had a nice evening. Friday morning we got up and started our three days of solid metal. Highlights would have to be, Billy Idol - not even nearly over the hill, much to my surprise, more like at the bottom of the hill havign a few beers! He was awesome, and played all the classics.
Sabbath - well no shcok there, they were fantastic, a real fan set too with Fairies wear boots and the wizard. Him - i love these guys, so no great shock i enjoyed the set. Fozzy - Chris Jericho has a band? Who knew? Well they were good old fashioned metal, nothing new, but excellent!!! System of a Down, never really got into them before, but they blew me away!!! And Therapy of course put on a crackingshow as always.
All told I was a tierd happy bunny!!!
We ended up heading home sunday night which was just as well because if we had come back monday i'd have been dead on my feet tues, and i'm not much better than that as it is!!
So, rock on Donington, see you next year. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home