Tuesday, July 26

Camp, Camper, Camping

Ok, so it's been a few days, whats happening with me?
Well sick as a dog i went camping anyway, i spent most of friday night feeling sorry for myself in the tent, but Munky had fun, so i am glad i tried. We bailed first thing saturday morning as i had a temperature. I spent the rest of the weekend being poorly and miserable, and M was fabulous, loving and supportive andfun and uninvasive. Yay!! I feel loads betterr today, not well, but loads better.
This weds i am off to germany, which is gonna be fab, but means i miss rock and blues. I think current count in 22 of the gang going, most of them basically. Damn i wish i was going, not because rock and blues isesp. my scene, but because camping with that many of those guys would be awesome. Warro and i were chatting about it today, in spite of silliness and alcohol, no one fights, as a camping group it seems to bring out the best ineveryone, even me, and i can be a proper misery if i get one on me. lol
Anyway, i'm gonna go eat something. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home