Wednesday, July 13

Post a secret

Middle posted the link to this site on the MMB http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/ and i have been browsing it. It made me think about the things i don't share, made me think maybe by them being secret i was giving them too much power, so here goes:

I am drawn to passionate, intense, charismatic people because i feel i have none of those things to offer. I am afraid that i am dull, my friends are the only interesting thing about me.

I am afraid to lose weight in case it doesnt change anything, i want it to make me feel better,more attractive, more valued and wanted, but what if it doesnt? What if its not my weight but just me?

I have some confidence now, but for many years all i had was bravado, and it still makes up part of who i am.

i don't know what i believe in, i doubt my opinions.

i don't think i deserve the love and friendship i get from other people.

While i don't think there is anything earth shattering and new in these confessions, i think it may be helping to offer them out there to you all. There are many more inside me, but I am at work and just doing this has shaken me nearly to tears, so i'm gonna take a break from it. If you are reading this and wish to comment, i am asking you to be gentle, this isn't easy, even if you figured it out years ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home