Wednesday, July 6

Manifesting Toast

Ok, so manifesting is the current thing with me i guess, barefoot doctor, Paul McKenna and my notes fromt he universe all seem to suggest this is the way to go, and it does fit to my existing belief system. (No, not the one where i am god :p) So I need to manifest: 4 stone less of me for a start!! I am havign major problems shifting weight, i know why, i keep eating, i can't help it! It's very frustrating, i lack self control, and i try sooo hard and do really well for a while, then it all goes to hell. My Dr kindly informed me i;m dangerously obese and that they would do exactly nothing to help me. Grrr. It's been going on a few years now, i wasnt always overweight, but it has been going on for a few years. I need help!! There, I said it. Now to do something about it!

On a lighter note Munky came over last night, and it was wonderful to see him, i crave him so badly when he isnt about. I am falling hard folks! And its wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home