Friday, June 17

Who am i really?

Apologies in advance folks, i have had a sudden attack of philosophy.
I am sitting at work (oops) thinking about who i am. I have had my inner metalhead revived by the weekend at download and with it the inevitable goth leanings, which all told leads to unneccesary introspection.
I'm tired, I am wearing my rose ring that takes me back to uni, my plastic UV bangles which take me back to download and my bra straps show, just like they always do. lol.
I know my own mind well enough. Faced wih a decision I rarely struggle to choose swiftly and decisively, but faced with the more general, what do I want, who am I? Where do I fit? I am lost again.
I am a friend, a daughter, a sister, a lover, and ex, a fling, a memory, a half remembered incident, a significant change, a colleague, a rat mum, an enemy perhaps? Am I am smell, a taste, a sound to some people? Am I missed and wanted? To many I am text on a screen, or snail mail from a virtual being.
I am a path never pursued to at least one person, and a path that never should have been to at least one person.
i am a cousin and a niece, I am a near stranger related by marraige. I am a good granddaughter.
Who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home