Friday, June 17

Wank for Peace

no really, do!
lol. So right, there is this craze over here for charity wrist band, crappy bits of coloured rubber with stuff etched in them. Well at Download we discovered that www.whateverittakes.org, have got some starts to do them, like Ozzy, Slash and HIM. And wouldn't ya know it, ozzys is black and says, Wank for Peace. I love that man. This years must have fashion accessory? I think so!!

In other news, Munky comes down again today, yay!!! colour me happy!
Kerrang slated The Others - fools, they are a great band!

Oh and I got onto my course. I am gonna spend the next few years learning to be a traffic engineeer at Nottingham Trent, courtesy of my fine employers.

My feet stink

Feeling: pretty damn good actually
Listening to: Weird Al and My Chemical Romance


check me out on www.lookitsme.co.uk - I am Hageltoast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home