Thursday, June 30

Movie Night

Well normally on a weds Anna and I head out to the pics and do the whole orange wednesday thing, one person gets the tickets the other gets the icecream and we go see a film. We have been having loads of fun with it and have loads more films we want to see this summer, but this week we did something else.
Anna went for a drink with a mate and I had Munky down for the first time mid week, and it was ace!! It was lovely just to curl up and watch DVD's with him and then crash out on a normal working day. It was bliss to wake up with him, even if it was 5am. I just really enjoy having him around, my bed felt so much more comfortable last night than it normally does.
When I first split up with L bed suddenly became mine again in a way i'd forgotten it could be. I enjoyed just lying in it, any time of day, because I could, undisturbed. The novelty wore off and it again became a place for sleep rather than a nest. I am starting to feel nesty about it again. :)
I will drop into Anna on the way home tonite as i neglected her yesterday, but i still have to get home and finish sortingout stuff for the palooza on friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home