Wednesday, June 22

Hello Bridget!

I am waaay over excited at the moment, except that suggests i shouldnt be, and i so should!! So maybe i am just he right amount of excited?
Anyway, Munkey is taking me on a Bridget Jones style romantic mini break this weekend. We are going to beautiful Hay on Wye in Wales, its a very pretty town, with a castle, and 30, count them 30 bookshops. This place is famous for books, and combined with a beautiful setting, i may never come back!!! :)
We are staying in a darling little Tudor B&B in the centre of town, called, and get this "rest for the tired" i mean how cute is that!!!!!I am really looking forward to getting away from it all with my man, its going to be wonederful!!!
In the mean time i have a bit more work to get through. :( I dan barely sit still!! and when i do i fal asleep i am sooo tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home