Tuesday, June 28

Beer and Books

OMG what a wonderful weekend!!!
My lovely, fabulous man took me away for a romantic weekend, it was bliss! We drove down to hay on wye and booked into the cutest little tudor B&B, where the door to our room was only 4' high, I kid you not. We spent three days enjoyingt he setting, looking in book shops and drinking and eating and generally having a fabulous time!!! It was blissful and I am sooo happy. I feel totally spoilt and it definately brings out my better side. ;)

So with things going so well in my private life, and getting on my course etc, so things are going very well in my professional life, generally I couldnt be happier, I could be a lot less tired, but not happier. :)

On a note of pure gossip, My parents met my brothers girlfriend at the weekend, and she has ben officially approved as nice people and a good thing for Piers! Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home