Monday, July 4

Not quite the duracell bunny!

Wow, i'm shattered, My batteries sooo need a recharge! It was a strange old weekend and the emotional ups and downs have worn me out!
I was due to have a flock of succulents descend on me, but for one reason and another, I just had Birdie and theboy, so it was the four of us, including me and Mumky, with a BBQ and a few drinks. Friday evening was lovely and i enjoyed it, but i was hurt and dissapointed too. Saturday there were the three of us in the day, me, Munky and Birdie, and then we dropped Birdie off at the station and were joined in the evening by Dave the lodger. Sunday morning Dave announced his dad was coming over in a bit to pick him up, money was tight so he was moving out. Just like that, no notice. I understand why and thats ok, but again i am dissapointed he didnt tell me sooner, and it throws me into a bit of a mess financially. It will be tight this month. So it was a bit akward while he moved out and then Munky and i were able to relax together till he had to go home later. All in all a bit of a mixed back. And I feel drained. A quiet week tho I hope as next weekend is another quite busy one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home