Tuesday, July 12

Sunshine in a bag!!

Well i'm happy... i've been humming it all morning, problem being i know all of about 4 lines, lol. Ah well. What can i say i am feeling good. Life is treating me well. My tenders came in at work, so i am slogging through those, which while tedious is also quite interesting. Munky is just the most awesome guy, and I am very spoilt and pampered, which is of course what I erally want out of life. ;) The website is up and running, and tho still in its infancy and somewhat incomplete, its got a message board and guest book and is startign to look like a whole thing in need of work, instead of just peices. :)
I am probably driving all the MMB'rs nuts with it, but hey, what are friends for. ;)
Have a good day out there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home