Monday, August 15

Horseplay

Ok, so obvioously, we found a bunny. Esme. She is still a little wary but we adore her, and she is settling well really. The Rattles are unconcerned and she has been looking into their cage to see what they are.
Tonite I have my first riding lesson, I havent ridden since my pony was put down when i was 16, so its been 11 years, eeek! my bum will be very sore tommorrow. lol.
M and i turned the box room into the computer room.office, reclaiming the dining room for civilised uses, lol. May even put the table back in there in time. Hmm, not sure tho.
Went to a party at M's pub in Chesterfield and it was lovely, the landlords birthday, really good people there. But it did mean a 5:30 start to get to work this morning, and i finally booked in at the docs to get my cough looked at.
More later i guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home