Friday, October 28

i've been loved by the sweetest and hated by heroes!

yeah, i'm pinching the queencarly's idea and using lyrics at the moment for some of my titles, only coz i'm having a dry spell on titles, and there are only so many times you can use them. ;)

Well, in a few mins i bunk off work and head up to the station to start my party weekend. Tonite, i see Dr Feelgood and Thunder at Bolsover castle, tommorrow its off to beverly for a halloween party, sunday its the weary way home and collapse.

hopefully some good photos too. ;)

Smooches all and do definatly drink too much!

1 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

How does that go...? Imitation is the highest form of flattery? That or the lazy bloggers way out. When I first started doing that, I scoured songs for the most appropriate, perfectly suited lyric. Now, it takes me much less time, but most titles are lacking inspiration. No matter, I stole the idea from someone else too!

Hope you're enjoying your night!

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home