Monday, October 24

chaos theory.


I just love the name of this place, so succulent

sooo, today was totally chaotic, running herre and there, 8 and a bit hours without a break, home for 2 then back out for 2. I love day slike this, but couldnt do many ina row. I also got totally drenched, which added to my cold, I dont suppose is gonna help. Tommorrow should be quieter tho, and then school on weds.
so, if a butterfly claps its wings....
i dont know anything about chaos theory, it intruiges me tho, i should find out. After all we use the term so freely, would be nice to know what it really meant.

for anyone who has been enjoying, oreven understanding them, I have not forgotten, there will be another Kirkley page soon.

The bunnies smell, it bugs me a little that the house smells of small furry animals, but they are worth it, they are such a joy!

4 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

Do you ever visit the Cottage of Content?

I've never heard the phrase chaos theory before. Can you explain to me the gist of it?

6:21 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Chaos Theory is better known now as the butterfly effect, but I shall google it and post more. :)

9:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chaos Theory is also Doug Williams Finisher for 1PW ;)

Mark the Munky man

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like th look of the Cottage of Content !!!

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home