Monday, October 17

A bit of a Whinge and other Stuff

Ok, so first a few grumbles on a monday morning.
Both my pairs of jeans have holes in I need to sew up.
I caved and got the bus this morning, I am a little dissapointed in myself.
I am full of cold.
I didnt sleep well.
I miss Mark and he's only been gone 3 and a half hours.
I am skint coz Eric and his run cleaned me out.
I just feel a bit bummed.
I feel I let JO (dutch) down last night coz I was in bed when she called wanting to stop for tea.

On the plus side
I can do my homework at work this morning.
I have friends to check it before i submit it.
No college this week means I can go out to the pictures wednesday to see kinky boots with Marie.
Mark might have his dads car and be able to see me in the week.
The bunnies are getting on loads better.
I am lunching with Vibha today.
M got me a smoothie maker, which is awesome, so I can have a lovely fruit smoothie at home.
The world won't stop spinning if I have to take some time off sick to get better.
The holes in my jeans are really quite small.

All in all life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home