Friday, October 14

Yo!!!

I have just had a late lunch with Jo (said Yo, she's dutch) who I lived with for a couple of years at uni, one of my very dearest friends. It was fabulous as always, and too short, as always. Quick catch up on the gossip, dreams and her kids. She was shining, looks wonderfully happy and well, so good to see her.
Ah the times we have had. And she brought me dutch treats, some sweet biscuits and stuff and the RED STUFF. Many a debauched night has been kicked into gear by the red stuff, it's dutch, alcoholic, and tastes like ribena. Woohoo!!
So here I am, back in the office and dead happy, Mark will be home when I get back, which is great. Pizza for tea, I shall cook properly tomorrow for us, and a nice homey kind of weekend planned.
Also, Tammy is due November 23rd, which is going to be awesome, i can't wait to have her over!!
Right now that's about it, catch up with you later.
Mwah!

1 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

Hi Toast! I finally made my way to your blog after reading your blog post on the MMB the other day. Better late than never, right?

I'm totally procrastinating because I need to clean my house and pack for a vacation I leave for tomorrow morning. What a great way to pass some time - reading all about you and your life!

Thanks for sharing! I'll be back, I promise!

(MMB: Spelling Bea)

3:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home