Thursday, October 6

equation = confusion

Ok, well i had my first junctions workshop yesterday, and it was fun, but i have to admit i dont know if i am doing theseequations right at all. Will have to pick G's brain tommorrow if he'll let me. First module and its full of maths, eeek, i havent done any maths in oooh 7yrs, and precious little in the 4 before that. Totally at sea. Otherwise tho, all is well, a little vexed at work, but itsnothingreally. Roll onthe weekend i say!! as long as tommorrows 7 hours are enuff to fix EVERYTHING under the sun.
sheesh.
Funny, I am a little low and very tiredtoday, but i have been so upbeat lately i am not sure why today i have lost my shine. Maybe i shall find it on the walk in tommorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stroud.
I am quite sure you would have had it. It was the maths for engineers book that Newcastle put on all your lots course textxs. Not only was it the easiest way to learn the maths and despite not being a physics course text, was bought rapidly by our lot, but it's a great little refresher book. I use it whenever I need to remember stuff for work.

4:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a mathematician, but math is not that hard. All you need to do is practice. Perhpas you have really rusted and some problem solving will help you get back on track.

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home