Wednesday, September 28

De Clutter Bug

Ok so I am a horder (no sh*t sherlock) and aa total pack rat. Last night i indulged in a mix of nostalgia and decluttering.I threw away a stack of old cards, letters, odds and sods that don't make me happy. I love that Nanna and i write to each other, but i don't reeeeelly need to keep them al face it. I did the customery ex boyfriend junket, ditching old love notes, cards and stuff, it's something i do when i move on into a new relationship and having uncovered the stuff i figured it was over due.
I keep gifts and a few select items, just not every scrap of paper yeah?
I sorted some photos and threw away momentos of unhappy things, and generally i am feeling better.
I also uncovered a selection of old "Gossip Sheets" authored by the Kirkley witch. Those that have survived well enuff in tact may find themselves scanned and posted here over the next few days.
*grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home