Friday, September 16

Rock paper scissors

Full moon fever has struck the MMB once again and recently there has been some kick up. My response to the situation generally lead to someone telling me that i "rock, paper AND scissors". I love that. And it made me feel good. But it made me think. Who i am now as opposed to who i was, the journey i have made.
What have i done with all the anger? I know i still blow off steam sometimes, but i am not who i used to be.I guess thats a good thing, i dont want to be defined by my temper any more. It's not virtue that makes me so forgiving of things that others dont get past on the board tho, it's my own mistakes, my own flaws. If i can relate to the experiances of someone who is accused of being a monster than would they think the smae of me if they new the journey i had taken? Would they forgive me because i have moved further along the journey?

M came down last night, he has taken the morning off coz we are going to Scarborugh for rockinthecastle later today. It was bliss, my alarm went off, i hit snooze and we cuddled for ten mins till it went off again. I love my man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home