Friday, September 2

sleepless in leicester

aaaargh!!! I sleep so much better with Mark than on my own so the last couple of nights, with the crazy weather and being alone, i've been restless. I took flexi yesterday afternoon and went home and vegged out with the bunny and rats, watched tv, stuffed my face (bad) and tinkered with my site. I would have put the curtain pole up but the chuck was too big.
i feel kinda undone when i am tired, still my munky is over tonite so i should sleep just fine! yay!!!
I'm complaining arent i? I really shouldnt, i am so happy, and everything is so right in my life, i am a little worried about one or two hiccups in marks, but i know he can handle himself. Having to learn i am not crises control in this relationship, he will deal with it, he was just clueing me in. Hah! sometimes I am soooo like my mother!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home