Wednesday, August 17

Mumbles

Apparently i was muttering a lot in my sleep last nite. I guess that explains why after what seemed ot be quite a good nite sleep i am totally exhausted!! I can barely keep my head up, which is unfortunate at the begining of a working day.
Still it was a good night, i love spending my evenings with M, however quietly. Last night was devoted to playing with the bunny, who is stil pretty scatty but took food from my hand and nudged my feet, now to get her accepting food from M too, and watching Americas Next Top Model, they are repeating season 1!! I am in a state of joy. lol. Total addict.
There is a very slim possibility Tam is gonna bolt over to england for a while and stay with me, which would be cool. See what happens but rumour has it getting a visa wouldnt be as tricky as it appears at first. yay!!!
And today is Warros b-day. Tommorrow they are heading out to Mars to celebrate it reopening. I'd like to go, but money etc may interfere. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home