Friday, August 19

Magical Mobile Menagerie!!

I am on the edge of my seat!! So Excited i could pee. I am waiting to hear from Munky whether he can get the loan and from Dad whether he is ok to go ahead, everything crossed we could very soon take possession of the VW Transporter that my Dad has. I am quite sentimental about this van, it has moved me several times. We would convert it into a camper ready for next season. Then perhaps we can take the animals with us when we camp. And we wont be so miserable if its a bit cold. :)
Am i jinxing it by putting it out here? I hope not. Wish us luck!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

Hope you are not jinxing yourself. We have a VW transporter also and have camped in it occasionally. With dogs. Cheap & fun.

12:19 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

It's possible i jinxed it, we are having some complications. I am not giving up. Thanks for dropping in. :)

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home