Thursday, September 8

Spam and Cream

Ok first of all Spam - i know we all hate it, but my god, the blog spam is driving me nuts!
The other thing that's driving me nuts is the itching, my hands and feet are worst. I think its an allergy, but mostly its a pain. Anyway, got some cream, should be loads better tommorrow. I hope. Was that TMI?

Ok, so everyone seems to be doing 10 reasons lists at the moment so not to be left out.

Reasons i love Munky
1) he's a Jay and Silent Bob nut
2) he's tall - shallow i know, but it's nice.
3) he makes me laugh
4) he takes my control freakishness and mood swings in his stride (and is gradually lessening them)
5) what's not to like, even mum kind find a fatal flaw (yet)
6) he loves camping and heavy metal concerts
7) he loves me
8) he's a good dad to the furbabies
9) he makes me feel safe
10) he brings out my fluffy side (but we don't talk about that)
I could go on and on but for now that'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home