Thursday, September 22

We don't need no education!!

ok, well apparently i do.
Last night was the second session of my Autocad City & Guilds (hey, i get an NUS card right). It was good fun, i am enjoying it and although i have been using Cad for a while I never understood what i was doing before, so this could be a really good thing.
This morning at work i have taken a few minutes to start learning about junction layouts for my professional certificate in highways and transport engineering, my god could i be more of a geek, "hey scotty, beam me up". The terrifying thing? I am really enjying it, I actually care about traffic flows and whether a roundabout is better than signals, and where we are gonna fit the cyclists in!
Yikes!!! The other side of all this is that Work get to fight the parents for who ownes my soul now as i have signed the dreaded agreement, if i leave too soon or drop out of the courses i have to pay the fees back. EEK! I guess i am gonna be here till i am old and grey, but hey as long as i have an NUS card i can be old grey and drunk. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home