Tuesday, September 27

end of summer

So Matlock 2 came and went. It was fabulous. We had fires and food and groundfrost and walks and booze and pubs and rounders and bucket fishing and all round good times.
I am sad to see summer finally end. I know some of the others will take it harder, at least i have some winter projects int he house to look forward to.

In the meant time, we are barely into autumn and already Christmas party plans are taking shape at work. My response to this is, as always, to make lists, pressie and card lists etc. I am planning the finances and getting all the address checks done. i feel super organised. Christmas will be run with military precision this year. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had tonnes of autumnal fun.

Lists rock. I so far have a list of lists needed, things to do, pressies I want, people I have to buy for, and a list of random Christmas related stuff I mustn't forget. The number will increase.

You won't be organised - you'll just fool yourself for longer.

8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home