Wednesday, September 28

7

ok, here goes

7 things i want to do before i die:
Have children
See much more of the world
Get my Masters degree
Move to a place with a few acres and have animals
Buy a fixer upper and fixer upper it
Be Mrs something

7 things i cannot do:
Weld
Let something go that is bugging me
Complicated mental arithmatic
Fix the roof myself
Drive
Play the drums
Cook a Souffle

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
Strength (emotional)
Calm
Good strong capable hands
Reading
Fun
Domestication
Adventurous spirit

7 things i say often
Sweeet
Ummm
Oh god not the wallpaper again, damn rabbit
Hey kids i'm home (to the furbabies)
Dude
Yay
Miss you

7 Celebrity crushes
Alan Rickman
Angelina Jolie
Johnny Depp
Clive Barker
Vin Diesl
Anthony Head
Brad Pitt

Wonder what these will be in a few years?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before I die (you can't count, you only did 6)
have children
buy a home
see the grand canyon
parachute jump
write a book
give my organs to someone else

I can't do
Wait to find out what a surprise is
Spell
Drive
Swim front crawl
resist mana mana (that muppets thing)
Hold a grudge
Write music

Opposite sex
Sense of humour (clichéd but true)
Eyes
Intelligence
broad shoulders (metaphysical)
Broad shoulders (physical)
Manliness
Domestication

I often say
She did it
Mmmmmm
What?
*hugs* (OK that's usually typed)
Aaaaanyway
Love you
Poohead

Crushes
Antonio Banderas
Anthony Head
Alexander Morton
Colin Firth
Alan Rickman
Pierce Brosnan
China Meiville

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home