Monday, October 3

Woohoo!!!!

I love wrestling!!! I do I do I doooooo!!!
And the best thing about the 1PW show in Doncaster? I got to shake hands with AlSnow. This guy is the reason i took up wrestling (all be it briefly) he is an amazing technical wrestler, a great character and a coach. And even more? He is a nice guy. I also spoke with Raven and the BLue Meanie, both great guys. It was awesome. They were out signing autographs and stuff so me and 1500 otherpeople, but i neverhadcontact like that at a WWE show. And M really is into his wrestling, soit was wonderful to go with him!! I am still on cloud 9 and it was saturday!
Ok, so a quick plug... 1PW rocked my socks off. Here's the link. http://www.1upgames.co.uk/
I shall be adding it to my site, sports page soon too.
In other news i cycled to work today and most of the way back. I will not be cycling for the next few days as i am very saddlesore. This is a big deal for me cozi only recently learned toride a bike and it was hard to do it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home