Tuesday, October 11

kirkley gossip pages - pt 2


Right, I believe i promised i would post all of these in time, so here is the second one. They are in no particular order.

Well now, thankyou for the various comments (yes I am quite insane. andif you think that was scary, you ain't seen nothin' yet). Well the gossip keeps rolling in and I'm keeping book (if you don't get the reference, you will by tommorrow). Now we all know that the babes have declared this night sacred, as Grandma's English birthday, and as celebration we are going to see a film staringthe biggest tart of our time, about a woman who, through using men, general bed hopping, swindling and deception, but above all style, ran a country, was declared a saint, and whenshe died took an entire country with her - draw your own conclusions. I should see most of your then, but for those I won't or who can't wait for the latest update, here it is.

The new flatmate (Sam) has passed the test (incidently her email address should be at the top for those who wish to pester her). Yes she's as bad as the rest of us. The final vote camein last night when having declared the alter was cool, she thought she'd just check that we believed in faithfullness - as regards a way of life for other people. Welcome to the assylum Sam.
The Psycho bitch is on form, yes even those who don't live in the area are no longer safe. The flat should be recieving a little visiter this weekend, mind you so's she, so that culd put a damper on things! May I advise all Lirkleyresidents to invest in a good pair of earplugs. Does this mean the double date is off? Probablya lucky escape, as the mind of the goat has beenworking overtime!

Well I'm back off to my sick bed, and may I take this oppertunaty to appologise to all those who have been caught in the backlash of my temper recently, especially to thise who are having a crap time aswell. I'll get back to being a little ray of sunshine tonight, promise!!!
Again, a plee for any news I'm not yet aware of (as if).

The Witch of Kirkley Lodge

Ok, so once again, that will leave most readers (if there are any of you out there) going What? But for those of us who shared the trauma of 1996 at Kirkley, it should raise a few smiles. Ah Nikki, remember how we sobbed at Evita?

Incidentaly, the pic is Andraste McGregor, aka The Witch of Kirkley Lodge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look. It's me!

I can't beleive you still have these - I also can't beleive I can still remember what they are about.

I also can't beleieve I am now writing a society colum again!

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home