Friday, October 21

catching up.

it seems the last couple of months are catching up with us. Mark hasn't really been well since the bronchitus, and is ill again today. He's basically very very run down, between covering at work coz they are short staffed and the stress of changes there, his course, coming to see me, and trying to have a life, i think it's all too much. As for me, work is kinda stressy at the moment, in a good way, but i barely get a night at home anymore, and tho I am having a good time, the job getting busy, two courses, the house to take care of and trying to find time for my friends and my relationship is taking its toll, I am always on the verge of just crashing!!
I am not sleeping well either, i lie awake till midnight, wake up at four or five and doze fitfully till 6. How long can we go on with this? Howe do we make things easier on ourselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home