Friday, November 4

i used to go to bed so high and wired!!!

yawn. well another week over. I haven't had any calls to tell me about protesters harrassing my workmen, so I guess I have that to look forward next week, I have explained to the bank agaaaaain that theboy left in feb so my address is serving them no useful purpose and i have printed a stack of photos, still looking for a suitable album. It's been an eventfull 2005, I plan to give it its own album!
M had his first day of working from home today and he was at mine, woohoo, I got to leave a man in my bed while i went to work, and he's in charge of duinner tonite, if I lived in the 40's i'd have wanted to be a man. ;)
Vampire bats are killing in Brazil, yet more evidence of what happens when we plow in and destroy habitats without thinking. Sad for the people who died, but yet another warning which the species as a whole will ignore. Personally i think bats are cute, love 'em!! Plan to scanm the article and post it here later.
Less than 3 weeks now till Tammy arrives! I am very excited about her visit!!! She's staying till March I think, and we are gonna celebrate by having a mini thanksgiving so she doesnt miss out by being in Forn parts.
I think that's about all I have to report for now. Smooches folks.
La Toastada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home