Monday, November 28

Strange Days

Ok, so Tammy seems to be settling in ok, which is great news. I think in some ways it will take longer for me to get use dot having someone around, than it will her to settle properly. lol. I am sooo stuck in my ways. And it's the little things, Mark noticed too, like having to put a dressing gown on to go to the loo in the middle of the night. It's great tho. We are getting used ot it tho. And it is nice to have her around.
Other news over the weekend is that i finally met Marks grandparents, who are lovely!! It was nice to finally meet them and they seemed to enjoy the visit.
It looks like we won't make Nikkis birthday, wretched creature is a january baby and money is going to be tight after christmas, but i think she is planning on going to the peak district, which sounds like day trip distance to me. ;)
I got a dress for marks work xmas do aswell, which he likes, so that is good, we should be sorted. He is still in shock that i am even wearing a dress. lol.
We are also hoping to head out to Stratford with Tam and Phil on sunday. yay!
Birthday plans keep changing, but it now looks like renting a couple of movies, ordering pizza and slouching around wednesday, then Mark and I are gonna take ourselves out for dinner on thursday night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey I'm dead asleep in the middle of the night so feel to walk around NUDE if it suits you
lol
besides I'm liberal anyway ; )

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home