Monday, November 21

The Cottage of Content



We ate here on saturday night.

Sadly it has changed hands. I amtold that it used to be amazingly characterfull (is that a real word) and the food was outstanding. As it was it was a nice, if average old pub, the real fire replaced by a gas one, the menu reduced to basic pub fare and all the really quirky things gone. It was perfectly nice but dissapointed after Margarets descriptions of how it used to be. I am still glad to have been.

Still, it's one of the best names i have ever seen for a place!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Oh my gosh, I love it.

I'll be right over to visit :)

5:32 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

lol, it is such a lovely building, and the name does it for me!

8:07 am  
Blogger QueenieCarly said...

Name, look of, it's all great!

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home