Friday, November 11

we are so far from you...

so, tonite we are off out for dinner to celebrate 6 months. I am really looking forward to it, nice to mark the first significant point in the relationship.
I also now have less than two weeks before Tammy arrives to get the house straight. EEEK. This weekend will be busy cleaning and tidying i think.
I am getting a new bed for b-day and xmas from my folks hiope to have that delivered next friday. Awesome a real bed, comfy and new, it'll be the first time i've had a decent bed sicne i left home 9 years ago. Woohoo.It's got drawers under it. I know, that's the stupedest thing to stress about, but i have sooo often wihsed i could store things under the bed. It feels like wasted space at the moment and i have so much junk i hate to waste space. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I love new beds! In fact, I think I need one.

3:53 pm  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Last new bed i had i was 16 and it was because we were moving house. I am very very excited!!!

9:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First proper peice of grown up new furniture I bought was my bed. Sorry, our bed. Apparently I'm not allowed to claim it's all mine cos I bought it during 2am arguments about who's on whose side....

xNx

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home