Tuesday, November 8

Piers nose and toes


ok, so i chatted to my brother, it made me feel loads better. The feel of things hasn't changed at all between us, and anyone who isnt fussed that i woke her up at 3am coz i was bored and wanted my bo has to be pretty cool. Actually anyone who can cope with his way of life is something special. lol.

On a more somber note, the european news is full of riots and and violence and civil and racial unrest. Is it just me, or does it seem toeveryone that the last couple ofyears have seen more natral disasters and violence and supposedly civilised nations rioting and burning than there has been in many years? Fossil fuels are due to run out in less than 30 years and we still seem to be sitting around doing nothing about it. Maybe this is part of the natural cycle, governments and people become complacent, ignore the growing issues around them,especially in an increasingly superficial world. Eventually things start to snap, little bits first, thengrowing til the whole worldhas to sit up and say oops. Maybe the natural disasters are just the earth getting in on the revolution, take better care of me you selfish brats or i might get nasty. Maybe the world will end in 2015, or maybe it'll just wake up and smell the morning dew for a change.

The book i read last nite raissed aninteresting point for me. One of the characters askedwhen we stopped playingt he what if game. Like, what if i was a pirate on the high seas, and what if I got eaten by a whale while i was out pirating and what if ... well you get the idea. I must admit i'm a little out of practise. My what ifs tend to be, what ifibuy this now for me,will ihave enough money for bus fare home? What if it rains realy hard tommorrow and ican't walk intowork, how will i get my excercise. lol. You see my point?

So do two things for me tommorrow, try to go the whole day without saying anything negative (you dont have to be pollyanna, just try it) and play a little fantasy world what if.
What if the stars all started dancing inthe sky and what if the moon could sing and accompany them onthe harpsicord.

I'll let you know how i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home