Monday, November 7

remember remember ...


who else loves a good conspiracy?
well, the BBC online mag has been speculating, what would happen if guy fawkes had succeeded. I love this sort of thing, serious historians speculating on hoe the world would be different, but really who can know, how would i be differnet if I had gone to Brunel with a view to studying, rather than Newcastle with a view to rebelling? Anyway, for those who share my love of speculation, here is the article.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4398844.stm

I am off sick today. I have allowed myself to become very run down, and last weeks pregnancy scare demonstrates how messed up my hormones are at the mo. Stil waiting for normal service to resume! I need to rest and restore, so I have taken today as study leave and am doing a mix of studying for my exam next week and winding down, taking care of myself a bit. Oh for a reset button!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home