Monday, November 21

House Mouse

well, my new bed is being delivred tommorrow, and M and i just spent a lovely weekend in the cotswolds during which we looked round a show home. It was a 5 bedroom house, very beautiful, well beyond any budget we will have, but interestingly i wouldnt have wanted it anyway. It showed me that the size of rooms is more improtant to me than the number. With this in mind I am starting to seriously think about what and where we should look when we are ready to buy. M & I plan to sell my house when the mortgage comes up in about 18months, and buy something together, like a proper couple, it's very exciting!!! Og course its still at least 18 months away and i don't reeelly ned to be thining about it yet, but I can't help myself. I am also enjoying the anticipation of ripping up the dining room carpet to see what condition the old floor boards are in. EEEEK!! I can barely contain my excitment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home