Monday, November 14

fnargle

i should be studying, i have an exam on weds. Oh hell i will make some time tommorrow at work to revise. Hmm, and i shall study for an hour tonite, I only need to get 40% but i sooo can't fail this, its my first module, and it's an easy course, i mean how humiliating would that be. Would be nice if I at least had my first coursework back tho so i knew id done ok.

Had a weird day. last week was tense, maybe i was giving off weird vibes i don't know, i was a bit tense about stuff. Some of it i still am anxious about, but i am at last gaining some sense of control again, which is good. Anyway, I am full of stinking cold again, hence the fnargleing, but in spite of feeling lousy it was a good day. My boss and our group manager backed me up over an issue, I mean we had all agreed it was the right line, but still it was nice to have the back up, it's nice to be in a job where you get the support when you need it. I had some surreal phone calls, that just made me smile, instead of the usual Mr and Mrs Angry. Q69 is back in town, which is always a good thing, and it sounds like she had the best time away!!
Munky loves me, well this we knew but its always nice to hear. I had lunch with Marie which is always good, and relaxing, even if we are both stressed.

It's just been a good day, even tho i felt dreadful. Oh and the coffee's were endless. :)

right, pudding, then homework, then maybe enuff time to say hi to my lovemunky before bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home