Friday, November 18

I am nothing more than a line in your book

it feels like a monday. I think that's because I went away straight from work on weds and went to Phil's graduation yesterday, so was playing with my hunny and his fam in yorkshire, instead of working over here in leics. It's been an odd week all told really, with my first test on wednesday and yesterdays feeling so much like a lazy sunday in the afternoon.
I am still full of cold, so nothing feels quite real anyway. In a way i like that about head colds, the sense that nothing is quite solid, it makes me feel like reality is far more tenuous than we like to admit.
I don't seem to be able to add pics again atwork, so i shall get online over the weekend and post a couple i want to share with you all.
I love that it's friday today!!

ok, 10 things about me
I snore - loudly
One of my favourite things about camping is going a few days without washing, and no one caring.
I may well be addicted to caffiene, it is almost the first thing i think of when i wake up.
I sometimes forget when Mark isn't sleeping with me, roll over to cuddle him and feel sad when my arm meet the bed again.
I still sleep with soft toys when i am on my own in the house, i find the contact when i move reassuring.
If we were aloud to keep guns in this country i would, even tho i don't approve of it. I guess i am a hypocrite.
I don't believe in any god, but I do have faith.
I love cheese, but not the mouldy green or blue ones.
I want a fluffy hot water bottle coz i hate being all shivery in winter.
I miss spinning with my arms out in the sunshine till i fall over in the soft grass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

I'm with you on the cheese!

And the spinning! Don't miss it...go out and do it :)

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home