Tuesday, November 15

snow

of course it won't snow here this christmas, we should get some beautiful frosts on the hills around my parents tho, but it never snows here in December.
On the first of December, after my birthday we shall put up the decorations and Mark will insist on playing christmas music, i think the best thing to do is get some that i don't find soooo awful. ;)

So with my brithday and christmas fast approaching i begin the new year self assessment this time of year, i know it's early, but i get a year older soon remember.

How have i done this year?
Well, I made no progress whatsoever in the long run with my weight. It bummed me out something rotten, why can't i seem to do anything about it?

I travelled alone to germany to stay with Uplifting Soul, i was poorly, but i was stillso glad to have done it.
I finally went to Edinburgh.
I started two courses through work.
I went permenant at work.
Before the end of the year I will finally be on the pension scheme.
I let one relationship go and found another.
I saw one of my best friends marry and overcame my terror of public speaking, and won my first ever sweepstake.
I became a bunny mom.
I went to my first festival, went camping for the first time and generally had a most amazing summer.
I took up walking to work (suspended this week due to sickness)
I built my website - which i have wanted to do for years.

Off the top of my head that's it, more later when i can look into it better.

Blog tip of the week, check out http://www.jengray.com/ it's an amazing blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home