Wednesday, December 21

be on my side i'll be on your side, there is no reason for you to hide

the great blog hunt goes on. in the meantime the other one is worth a visit if only for the photos i uploaded.
At any rate I have finished my christmas preperations now and feel good for it, just have to finish packing and it's off to Devon for me on thursday night or friday morning.
My sister phoned me last night, it must be 4years since that last happened. She had to say who it was. lol. It was lovely to chat tho, just about christmas plans and what mark might like and stuff, but it was really cool. Don't get me wrong, I have a close family, it's just that we have our own lives, so we tend not to have much to talk about and we reckon that needing to talk regularly when there is nothing to say is at the root of a lot of small squabbles in families and if people just got on with their own lives they'd get on better. So that's what we do and we get on great and support each other when we need it. All good. Anyway, I am really excited now, but no where near as excited as Mum. heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home