Friday, December 9

Christmas excess or excess christmas?

oh dear god, what a day i have ahead, I am all sparkly this morning at work because we have our "side of the office" christmas do today, three delicious courses, which i need to scarf down in two hours flat, along with minimal wine, before dashing off to catch a train to sheffield, shower, put a dress on (i had to buy one, its not somthing i own a lot of. three now i think) and head down for a second christmas party with Marks work crowd. Yowser. I am skipping breakfast. lol.
Will post piccies soon i hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

What a fun day! I don't even know if I'll be heading to any Christmas parties this year. And I don't have a dress.

Have a great time. And I can't wait to see the photos!

8:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had a blast honey~pea
eager to see photographic evidence
didn't know you were taking the train!

1:03 pm  
Blogger Toni said...

YAY parties! Can't wait to see the pics!

8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home