Friday, December 2

blood sweat and tears are all that matters to the things that you do, in this garden!

whew, well my hands and boots are dotted with yellow paint fromt he site visits, in the pouring rain and hail this morning, but i have sent some outstanding mail, and got a key cut for Q69 this lunch time. Mark also picked up a little TV and DVD player for me for the bedroom, so last night we sat ont he bed and watched lethal weapon 3 while i wrapped pressies. It was bliss. The bedroom, is startign to feel like a real bedroom instead of a bedsit! Yay!!!
TOnite, i am going from work to the hogshead to introduce Tam to some of the gang, and Phil is coming to visit for the night, so Mark will stay home and wait for him. I shall only stay out for a couple.
I am soooo tired!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

I wish I had the motivation to start making all the decor changes I've got planned in my head. Way to go, girl!

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home