Wednesday, November 30

do you spare a thought for summer?

Quotes of the Summer

“Tim, They’ve finished!” (Long after Black Sabbath had finished their set at Download, Tim was still dancing away to the music – even though there wasn’t any…)

“Hit after hit after Mfing hit…..” (I didn’t realise how many fantastic songs Brian Wilson had written for the Beach Boys)

“I’m not doing posh camping this time. Would anybody like an olive?” (Rob seemed to say this every single weekend)

“Rope!” (Rob was certainly having a babble-athon at Lloonstock)

“Look, I’m trying to chat her up, now Fcuk off!” (The man with the lovely ginger beard was intent on trying to chat Jo up at Rock and Blues)

“Fcuk off you little bitch!” (Rhiannon endears herself to Jan during her sleep)

“I can neither confirm nor deny…..” (I was very unsure whether it was me or not that urinated on Pauls car at Lloonstock)

“I’ve just hit a kid!” (Ivan was sure that he’d had a cycle accident of his way to the toilet at Matlock 1)

“Where’s Ivan?” (Ivan had disappeared during the Nine Black Alps gig at the Charlotte, to be immediately found flying through the air towards us)

“Is that lightning?” (Ivans’ all to accurate weather prediction at Glastonbury)

“Mr Plumpton, I love you…” (Tim extolls his son at Glastonbudget)

“Lavender cake? It’s like eating bush!” (Rob is a little unsure about the virtues of eating cake flavoured by flowers at Matlock 1)

“But I want some ant-powder…..” (Random man dressed in red at Asda upon discovery that the 24 hour Asda at Fosse Park was closed at 22:00)

“I don’t like smoked kippers.” (Adele unwittingly explains that she prefers her kipper unsmoked)

“It’s not every day you score 180 at darts and hit a bloke in a band with a strawberry.” (Rob is rather pleased with his throwing ability in Scarborough)

2 Comments:

Blogger QueenieCarly said...

Sounds like I should be spending summers with you guys! I'll be there July 1!

1:16 am  
Blogger Hageltoast said...

Good. :) You'll love us.

9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home